Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Two Tricks

Two tricks... well really just two challenges. First challenge is TCP Tuesday Challenge which was a sketch challenge. You can see the challenge here on Leigh O'Brien's blog: Sunflower Studio, and of course now that I go back to link it... yes, as always I left out some sketch details. I must print these out. Anyway, it has the basic sketch elements! And the second challenge is the Our Creative Corner's Challenge for today: To create a project using NO designer paper and a maximum of FOUR layers. I used three, counting the card base. Have you been to Our Creative Corner, if not head over.... full of TALENT! On to the details of the card.... The center panel.... I used my strip cuttlebug dots folder to do embossed lines randomly using the edge of the folder to draw a line, then coloring the non-embossed part in with a black Copic. I used a white gel pen to draw some sketchy stitches around the black areas. I cut the frame out with nesties. Stamped Ghostly Sprinkle and added a little Copic Coloring and Spica Orange and Clear Glitter. Every ghost needs some glitter! I pieced the orange frame over Sprinkle and then cut out the scallop border with Nesties. The little star bursts are stamped directly on the card in black and I used Chinese Orange Copic to shadow the black lines and white gel pen centers. A little sponging with black ink around the edges.... Done.
  • Stamps: All Stamps by TCP
  • Paper: Tangerine Tango, White
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Copics: Chinese Orange and Cadmium Orange
  • Other: SU Black and White Gingham Ribbon, Spica Orange and Clear Pens, Nesties

3 comments:

  1. Wow, check that out! That cuttlebug & coloring is so cool--it totally looks like strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...cute little image! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, Jenny! I love all of the texture in this. Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete