Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rudolph Dew Drop

New Stampin' Up! has landed.
Finally! I have been waiting, not so patiently!
I couldn't resist this Holiday Line Up stamp set, thinking it would be perfect to color with Copics. The sentiment is from another new set To You and Yours... I thought Merry and Bright went well with Rudolph and the gang. Rudolph is sporting a Dew Drop on his nose. I used my Copics to create the Nestie Borders on the sentiment and the Reindeer Group. I used Gold Sulky Thread to wind around the scallop nestie to jazz it up a bit. Cuttlebuged the White portion, with one of the new CB folders with snowflakes in circles.... but you see no snowflakes... somehow I managed to cover them all up! I used a glaze pen on all the eyes and noses and a little Spica over the antlers. Done!
  • Stamps by SU: Holiday Line Up, To You and Yours
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Spicas, Fine Tip Black Pen
  • Paper: White, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Gold
  • Other: Cb Folder, Dew Drops, Half Pearls, Perfect Layers, Gold Edged Sheer Ribbon, Nesties

4 comments:

  1. *snork* That's a funny (and cute) card! You're up late tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such fun! And it only took how many minutes? (Tee-hee) Great card! Good times. Thanks for sharing so much.

    Sue P Snellville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is a great card. I love those reindeer and you put it all together perfectly. Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The reindeer are so much fun! The gold thread is a great touch too! Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete