Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

PAPER is ART

OK, this is just seriously cool paper(Basic Grey). So I wasn't going to muss it up... I love sentiment stamps and this is a particular favorite. There is not too much detail here, so I'll spare you my usual long chatty post and give you the quick points...
I stamped in Chocolate Chip, I went back over the bold ART with a fine tip brown pen so it would really stand out. I used my Copics to add some subtle shading in the little boxes. I didn't even put a frame in around my nesties! Sometimes the paper is enough.
  • Stamps: Verses Rubber Stamps #QQ0824D
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Copics: E11, N0, Y000, YR31, E35, YR23
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Misc Yellow Card Stock, DP by Basic Grey
  • Other: Nesties, Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is SO lovely--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jenny! You're right - you really don't need much with paper this beautiful! I nominated you for an award - check my blog for deets...

    ReplyDelete