Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A little Shout Out and Showin' Off...

OK- So I had kitty image drama... now I have my new kitty designed special for me by Heather. I've been using my new watermark and loving my one eyed kitty up on my blog banner. I emailed Heather's art to Wendy at Repeat Impressions and now I have my darling kitty image as custom made stamps. I think they are pretty neat-o! So I thought I would share them with you. The small image I will use on the back of my cards. The larger kitty I plan on using on the envelope or on the inside of the card liner in the bottom right corner.... since he is is "open" on the left side it kind of frames the bottom corner a bit. Not on every card mind you---- maybe just the kitty cards.

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, so fun!! I hope he's a good kitty for you... =)

    ReplyDelete