Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Harmony

So these little flowers are from an older Hostess SU set... " Happy Harmony". I stamped the flowers on glossy white with Versamark and Detail Clear EP. When I emboss will always reach for Versamark... If I need a color I will use a color of embossing powder. Everyone I think is different when it comes to embossing and it's what you learn with and get used to. But Versamark is my "go to" ink for embossing, and I keep little glad ware tubs of Embossing Powder for Black, Clear, White, Gold and Silver... all detail embossing powder so I don't have to mess with those little jars and pouring it back in to the little jar...... So I stamped on glossy and embossed then just used stipple brushes to pounce some ink here and there, afterwards using a Kleenex to wipe away the ink from my flower images. I also used a fine tip brown pen to shadow slightly the images and give a little extra definition. DP under the main image is Basic Grey. Thin brown frame lines made with my nestie frame, as usual. The sentiment is from Endless Creations... I adore this font... Does anyone know what font it is? I would love to know. The little brads in the corners are really some white dots that have sticky on the back, I just colored them with a brown Copic marker. Anyway.... that about wraps it up, a very easy and forgiving technique that I think works especially well with semi-solid flower images.

Stamps: Happy Harmony/SU, Happy Birthday/Endless Creations
Ink: Chocolate, Olive, Versamark & White Detail EP
Paper: DP by Basic Grey, Misc. Green, White Glossy, White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Copic Marker Brown, Nesties, Fine Tip Brown Pen, Chocolate Poly Twill Ribbon (SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment