Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

new toys....

After being left frustrated when I scan a card and the color does not scan "true"... I splurged and invested in a Light Tent. It landed today and has consumed my evening. It was fairly easy to assemble the lights and set up. I do believe this is the first item I have ever put together and not had parts "left over", had to pat myself on the back for that! I need to play a bit with the lamps and adjust the lighting to get it right, so hopefully I'll only improve taking some better pictures of my cards. I wanted to go ahead and post a quickie since some friends were awaiting the new pics.... So here is a card that was in reach. The only stamp is from SU's Season of Joy stamped in Real Red. Since we are about to get some new SU Holiday sets to play with with the upcoming Fall/Winter catalog I plan to get some favorite Holiday stamps out and make some Holiday cards. I know as soon as I get some new rubber the old stamps will work their way to the back of the shelf.

2 comments:

  1. The tent and light kit make a big difference - glad you got it all setup and were able to use it right away! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Looks like you have mastered it. Amazing card!!
    Elizabeth Bead Diva

    ReplyDelete