Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Birdie says.... Blog Candy Winner

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner. I was going to have my husband draw the name but he is gone to play softball and probably out with his buddies afterward.... so I put the names in a bag and picked myself.... my bad cat supervised me and can validate everything was legit. Just as well as it would have prompted another discussion of "what candy" with my husband.

The winner is....
Sue C.
who left the comment...
Adorable! This card would be perfect for my cousin - she has FIVE cats! Even without your "twenty usual details", this card is wonderful! Just enough of this and that...
Sue C - please email me with your address and I will have Wendy at Repeat Impressions send your new stamps!
A big thank you to all of you who leave comments as I love reading them and it really helps motivate me to post regularly!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to lucky Sue C!

    My DH is clueless about blog candy too.

    Give your cat a treat for helping supervise the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Glad I decided to check emails while I ate my eggs...! I'm SO EXCITED!!! Sent you an email - thanks SO MUCH!!! (Oh, and give your kitty TWO treats, AT LEAST!!!)

    ReplyDelete