Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Butt

This stamp just cracks me up!
I think this is about as girly as I can get. I stamped and paper pieced my baby... stamping on white and coloring the skin with Copics, then overlayed her on to pink. The green scallop circle I created by taping two nesties on to green paper.. a scallop outer edge and a smaller circle inside. I used a little piece of tape to keep them centered, it will peel right off, just go slow. Then I ran it through cutting both at once, then a second time to emboss both at once. I used my old trusty scallop scissors to edge the card base. Prima Flowers, Pearls, Dew Drops, Pink, Scallops--- how much more Girly could I get?

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl Baby Clear Stamp Set by Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Pattern Paper by Die Cuts with a View from the Kid's Stack, Misc. Card Stock White/ Lime /Pink
Ink: India Ink, SU's White Signo Gel Pen
Other: Nesties, Prima Flowers, Half Pearls, Dew Drop, Scallop Scissors, Misc. Ribbon, Corner Punch, Perfect Layers

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute card! I may need to borrow that stamp! Cute ribbon presentation, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!!!! Another good job (as usual). Marcy

    ReplyDelete