Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sick Chick

This Sick Chick Card was designed for the Design Challenge in the Summer issue of Take 10 and rejected. The Layout was the only theme we had to follow. But sadly the sick chicken card did not make the cut. It is a 10 minute card to make, which most of the cards I see in that magazine I question whether you could really make that card in 10 minutes. The chicken soup stamp is from The Cat's Pajama's-- the stamp has a spoon on it too, next to the bowl, but I left off the spoon. I stamped the chicken/bowl in red and navy and then pieced my red chicken back in to the bowl. All of the circles were cut with Nesties, of course and both stamps are from The Cat's Pajamas. Patterned paper is from Scenic Route Paper Company. Card size 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
Coming Soon--- I have more reject cards to share and finally some BLOG CANDY will also be posted!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rejected!?! How dare they... Cute card!

    Sue P

    ReplyDelete