Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quick and Easy


I know --- I've been silent again... I have been looking for my inspration as it seemed missing for a bit. Also my stamping room is HOT as in now that we are in the 90's. My little room seems to be the hottest place in the house after I begged for more lighting... it now feels like I sit under four heat lamps. So now I have a standing fan... and hopefully inspiration will follow if I don't feel as if I'm baking.
Quick and Easy... this really is a ten minute card. The Flourishes are from Inkadinkadoo and I just stamped several times on white and then trimmed out. A flower to dress it up and... DONE.
RECIPE: Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Flourish, French Script Background Ink: Old Olive, Black Other: Small Half Pearls, Prima Flowers, Misc Metal Flower and Crystal, Ticket Corner Punch

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea--and I love those flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant. Love the layering of the flowers.

    ~ Sue P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely!! ~Amy S.~

    ReplyDelete