Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just Because


Blog Candy is posted- visit the blog and leave a comment under the " Designer Dragon Card/Candy Post" for a free Nestie set going to a new home on Friday.

On to the card.... This paper was part of a stamping kit, so the goal of the card was to show off the patterned paper. For my main image I used Chocolate Chip ink and the flowers from SU's Happy Harmony set. I sponged the edges with chocolate chip too. The inner white border I drew along the nestie's frame before I popped my cut piece out. For the sentiment I used Versamark and White Detail EP. Added some little pearl decorations and I used Textile CB folder on my torn piece. Matted the base of the card in coordinating colors and ... DONE. Finished Card measures 4 3/4" x 9".


RECIPE: Stamps: Sentiment by aMuse, Flower / SU Happy Harmony Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, White Detail EP, White Signo Gel Pen Paper: Chocolate Chip, Misc. Green Cardstock, White, Patterned Paper by Basic Grey Other: Sheer White Ribbon, Green/ Brown Silky Ribbon, 5 half back pearls, Perfect Layers, Nesties, CB Textile

No comments:

Post a Comment