Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Color Challenge Car


I try to be good and put away my supplies when I make a card. But last night I said... NOPE, leaving everything and going to read a new book. So today everything still out, I thought I would make another card with this week's TCP TUESDAY #13 - COLOR CHALLENGE. The colors are Old Olive, Dark Red and Soft Sky. I enjoyed putting these cards together especially as they are colors I would never pull together on my own, hence the challenge part. I thought this would be a cute boy card. All layers I cut with my Nesties. The white sentiment layer I used the thin side of an Old Olive marker to outline my nesties frame. To layer my ribbons and keep them in place I use a SU snail runner adhesive, the perfect size and it holds the ribbon right in place. On the car I used my white gel pen to highlight the tires and windows, then I went over the car with a glaze pen to give it a little shine.

Recipe:
Stamps: Car/VapScrap, "Wish Big"/Savvy Stamps, "Happy Birthday" Savvy Stamps
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Old Olive SU Marker
Paper: White, Old Olive, Dark Red and Soft Sky
Other: Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Real Read 3/4" Grosgrain, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain, Black Brads, Teeny 1/16" Red Eyelets, 3/16" Red Eyelets, Nesties, Glaze Gel Pen, White Signo Pen, Cuttlebug Folder




No comments:

Post a Comment