Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Simple Thanks!


Keepin' it Simple. This a quickie Thank You card. I love Stamping Tone on Tone. I think it's simple and subtle. I don't think there is too much explanation required on this one.. The "T" I stamped twice and cut one out and popped it up over the original stamping, this was embossed in detail white. The background stamping is River Rock on River Rock. Which is one of my favorite SU colors!

RECIPE: Stamps: Illuminations Paper: White, River Rock Ink: Versamark and White Detail EP, River Rock Classic Other: Creative Memories Oval Cutter, Half Back Pearls, Ticket Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi THere!!

    Just wanted to let you know that you are in my "favorites". Even though you don't post every day, I check your blog every day "just in case". I LOVE your work!!! SO, there you have it...I'm sure there are more "lurkers" like me who rarely have the time to comment but love what you have to show us none the less. Thanks for sharing!!! Mary L.

    ReplyDelete