Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

On the Spot Shabby Butterfly

This card is for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge #36 - Going Buggy!
I stamped the butterfly twice... once on some pattern paper (Daisy D) and then on red. I cut away some wings from the patterned paper and popped the top layer up on top of the red butterfly for dimension. I added some wire antennae. I used my Nesties to cut out all the circles. I stamped the Sanded background over everything.... got going and couldn't stop! I used SU's word window punch for the Thank you sentiment at the bottom... perfect for the sentiments in the Short and Sweet set.

RECIPE: Stamps: Sanded, Short and Sweet, Butterfly (Rubber Stampede #311E) Ink: Versafine Black Paper: DP Daisy D, Black, Aqua, Red Other: 18 Gauge Wire, Nesties, Perfect Layers, Word Window Punch



2 comments:

  1. What a neat way to do that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenny, love how you did the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete