Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Confession Card

True Card Confessions! A friend gave me this absolutely great stamp for my birthday. It's perfect for me! I really have no love for cooking and my husband is a chef. So this stamp really nails it! I don't even have any cooking related stamps... I borrowed the apron and chef hat from my Step-Mother! And sitting here as I post this card, I thought you know I should have embossed everything instead of just stamping in black. Oh Well.... when it comes to anything cooking I just can't get it right! Thanks Miriam... for a stamp that will always bring a smile!

RECIPE: Stamps: Apron and Hat (TooMuchFun), Sentiment (Stamp LaJolla) Paper: Real Red, White, Black Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Grey SU Marker for shadows Other: Cuttlebug, Spoon embellishment, 1/4" Red Satin Ribbon, Flower/ Half Pearl, Mini Scallop Scissors, Nesties, Teensy Little Buttons on the Apron (CUTE!)

1 comment: