Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy Bird

This is way busy - busy - busy! I refuse you tell how long I spent on this very simple card... but to say I labored over it for a good while is more than fair. I kept trying to put something else on the floral panels and it was just overload with everything I tried! So here it is. Inspired by Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge #35 - Trio of Panels. I embossed the flowers and the bird with Not Quite navy Craft ink and Clear Detail EP. Cut Panels out with my Nesties and mounted on a white card. A little Bling on the bird's eye and a few flowers. But really a very simple card.... using two stamps I had never used before. That always makes me smile!

RECIPE: Stamps: Posy Background, Bird (Inkadinkadoo) Cardstock: White, Summer Sun, Not Quite Navy Ink: Not Quite Navy Craft w/ Clear EP, SU Markers Other: A Few Small Crystals, Nestabilities





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how well that background goes with that bird stamp! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete