Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Distress and De-Stress


In my stamp room.... everything else is forgotten.... No stress! It's my time and I love just sitting and playing with my stamps. This card I am proud of only for one reason. It's the first card I've ever made with this stamp and I've had the stamp for at least five years! I knew I would get to it one day! I used Memories Art Print Brown to stamp the image. Colored with my copics... the light blue on the stamped panel is copic marker... I stamped on Neenah Classic White, which I especially like when using copics.The yellow layer I just used my scissors to rough up the paper edges. I used the Sanded (SU!) background to muck it up a bit with a Distress Ink Pad- Frayed Burlap and also with Art Print Brown. I sponged around the edges with the Burlap Ink as well. I like how the stamped panel came out... but I think I could have built a better card base for it.
RECIPE: Stamps: Seed Packet (Anita's), Sanded (SU!) Ink: Memories Art Print Brown, Distress-Frayed Burlap,Copics Paper: Misc Card Stock, Stamped image on Neenah Classic White

2 comments:

  1. And, I love this card! Those markers are just gorgeous--really love the shading you can do with them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty--you are inspiring me to use all the forgotten stamps i have....sigh...so many stamps soo little time!

    Love the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete