Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bold, Bright, Birthday



I'm back...I know I've been silent... I was on vacation in Vegas losing lots of stamp money!!! We had a great time and I didn't even open the laptop one time, which is not normal for me. I read, ate, drank, of course gambled, and generally had a relaxing time away. But I am always happy to come back home to my bad little cat. So I've done no stamping in almost two weeks and I choose this color... I have been playing semi-regularly in Sharon's challenges and this week's was color blocking. Sharon always says keep it simple and I think this time I did! Fluffles is colored with Copics... The Copic black is truly the best black marker ever! I used my nestabilities frame to color around the oval edge... with the colorblocking theme in mind. I like playing in the challenges because it gives me a starting point and usually makes me pull out something forgotten.

RECIPE: Stamps: Fluffles (Stampendous), Polka Dots (Savvy) Paper: Black, White, Pink (Misc.) Ink: India Black, Copics Other: Nestabilities, Swiss Dots CB folder, 3 Black Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back; I was hoping you were off having fun somewhere. Glad you had a wonderful time. Love your gift kitty card. The split color oval mat over the dotted scallops is inspired!

    Peg

    ReplyDelete