Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Purple Pieces


This is a quickie for sure.... and when I was finished I was astonished to find that I had not used any nestabilities! I just had a little time and needed to get a card out in the mail for a friend... who loves purple. Very simple stamping and embossing, trimmed out the flowers and then popped buttons in the flowers centers. Raised the white flower up to add some dimension and I also used an Eggplant marker to outline the flowers to help define the edges and make them stand out a little more.
RECIPE: Stamps: Tres Chic, Stitched Exotics Ink: Lovley Lilac, Versamark and White Detail EP Paper: White, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant Other: Misc Buttons, Sheer 1" White Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I love what you did with the background and the flowers and bow are wonderful. Joan

    ReplyDelete