Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fluffles & Chocolate Bunny

I made this card for Sharon's Challenge this week... Stamp Simply Challenge #25 - Fun Flap . Fluffles and his chocolate bunny are stamped on watercolor paper and I used my water brush and SU ink pads to color. Cut out of course with nestabilities, I wound some white thread around the scalloped circle. The card still looks a little plain to me, but I didn't like any of my Easter sentiments on it... and well Fluffles can stand alone! I used my ScorPal to create the pattern on the pink paper. I LOVE my ScorPal! The background of white and green is a flat panel.... The inner green portion is the where the card opens.... my "fun flap". I arranged the paper so if you wanted to stand it up you could... using the pink point and back panel piece like an easel. Sorry for the pooooor picture, it's the best I could do this morning!

RECIPE: Stamps: Fluffles, Boho Bakgrounds Ink: Versamark and Black Detail EP, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi sponged on edges Paper: White, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor Other: Scor Pal, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Nestabilities,White Thread

2 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic. I love the green scallop and the image is so sweet. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling!!! I love all your fun layers with the embossing and fun shapes!!! Your image is colored to perfection -- a wonderful, wonderful job on this!!! It's cool that you made it so it will stand up! I am so glad you played -- thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete