Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bloomin' Pink


Always a day late.... but here it is. I made this for Sharon's Friday Challenge #26 "Pierce It". Sharon maybe you could send me the challenge on Thursdays, then maybe I could be on time for a Friday Post! I do have Fridays off... a new schedule for me... work four long days and Fridays are free... at first they were like free days. Now it seems my Freedom Fridays are full of errand running and not the all day stamp-a-thon I think about Monday through Thursday while I'm working! So back to the card.... The challenge was to just use paper piercing on your card. I did it in each corner... using a brass template as a guide. I used my copics to color the image. I had several different pinks going on... so I used some different pink DP too... hoping it would all mush and blend together. I think the colors could have matched a little better..and yes my doodling at the bottom is crooked. It wasn't as noticable until I scanned to post... now that's all I see!!!
RECIPE: Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Just Because (A Muse) Ink: India Black, Copics Paper: Print Pack Pink DP, Darker Pink layer is Ginger Blossom DP Other: Nestabilities, Pink Sheer Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Just love this image and your piercing is gorgeous in the corners -- great work!!!

    ReplyDelete