Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bayou Stars



Beate's RAK... Beate was super sweet to post my little card on her blog Fresh and Fun today!

Card Info: Lots of little doodles! The "Star" Sentiment is from Amuse... I just love it with all the star stamps that seem to be popping up every where. The Stars are from the SU Stars Wheel and I just cut them out colored and drew all over them! I think (someone correct me if I am wrong!) the background stamp is Weathered...I bought it from another stamper and it's unmarked. Some Blue Bayou DP and Cardstock, White, Black. This card is one that I couldn't seem to leave alone, when maybe I should have stopped several doodles back!!! I love Blue Bayou and will be stocking up before it goes away!

4 comments:

  1. WOW - just saw your card over at Beate's - and I absolutely love it - super gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this card on Beate's blog and wanted to come and say that I thought it was marvelous. Great job. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog thru your rak....great stuff. I love your style. TFS

    ReplyDelete