Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ultra Quick Valentine!

Ok... My brother-in-law needs a Valentine's Day card. My husband tells me this of course after I have sent all my cards out! So here is the quickie card I made tonight. Usually I labor over any card I make, moving things here and there.... But this one was ultra quick for me... under 15 minutes which I never do. Found the lace in the $1.00 bin at JoAnn's and have used it on several Valentine's Day cards. It is a quick embellishment for sure and I love it on a Valentine! The love I cut off center with my nestabilities. When the rectangle was still inside the Nestabilities frame, I used my White Signo pen to do the white frame outline. I added a little glitter pen here and there for some extra sparkle that you can't see in the scan.

RECIPE: Ink: Versamark and White Detail EP Paper: Real Red, Whisper White Stamps: Wonderful Words, Always, Tres Chic Other: Nestabilities, Stardust Glitter Pen, White Signo Gel Pen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Glad to see you're still doing your fabulous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~WOW!~ Found u from comment on Sharon’s blog. I absolutely love your creative cards! I’m a cat nerd too! No blog, but I have a jewelry website that has pics of my fur babies under the “Artist” link. So glad you started a blog and are sharing your designs. I look forward to seeing more. Cheers! Elizabeth beadsonthebrain dot NET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header--what a beautiful cat! I have 3, all naughty most of the time and very spoiled. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty valentine!!! I really like how the love is off-center and the white framing line -- very attractive!!!

    Welcome to Blogville!! I know you'll enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete