Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Same Stuff, New Card

After making my husband's card last night I did not clean up my stuff (lazy) and the same paper and stamps were still on my desk. So I made another card using the same goodies. The flowers were embossed with Clear Detail EP on White cardstock and then I used a fat stipple brush to ink it up with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. I cut the circles out with my nestabilities and used my Signo pen to outline the circle in white. Stitched background stamped in Chocolate Chip on White and again I dirtied it up with my stipple brushes. I used my nestabilities to emboss an inner sqaure on my Stiched background. I stamped Stitched in Chocolate Chip on the card base as well so it wasn't so plain looking.

RECIPE: Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Versamark & Clear Detail EP on the Flowers, White Detail EP on Sentiment Paper: Chocolate Chip, White Stamps: Stitched, Essence of Love, Warmest Regards Other: White Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Halfback Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I like that one even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Soooooo pretty! More please :)

    ReplyDelete