Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pinch Me Again!

More Teensy Green Pearls... I love these things! I used the new Pinch Proof SU set... I think it's a pretty cute set. Leapin' Larry only has two layers- one white oval and the Garden Green Scalloped oval. I used my Copic Markers and White Signo pen to create the other color borders. No, I'm not running out of paper... I just did it this way! I used my nestabilities Frame to draw a thin black inner circle and then just added the other colors. I wanted to keep it kind of fun, so my lines are not perfectly straight and I blurred the colors a bit. The DP is from the Prints Pack in the current catalog's hostess gifts. I used SU's white taffeta ribbon for the bow... this is my favorite bow ribbon, it goes with any card and is so easy to tie.

RECIPE: Stamps: SU! Pinch Proof Ink: Versamark & White Detail EP, Garden Green and Clear Detail EP Paper: SU Prints Pack DP, Garden Green, Handsome Hunter Copics: YG99, BG93, E11, G000, G82, G24, FYG2, Blender 0 Other: White Signo, Clear Glaze Pen, Gold Pentel Gel Pen,White Taffeta Ribbon, White Sticky Dots, Teensy Green Pearl Strings, Nestabilities, Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. This card is soo cute. I love all the fabulous details!!! Great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is fabulous!! Love that guy on all those scalloped ovals. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your St. Patty's Day cards are adorable. Love how you colored in the oval border -- wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete