Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sweet and Simple

One of my dearest friends is expecting her first baby... It's a Girl! These are some little Thank You notes for her. I don't like making the same card over and over, so I mixed it up but still used the same paper, stamps and inks. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny Press. The polka dots are embossed using one of the new cuttlebug folders, Swiss Dots. I embossed the onesie in White Detail EP and then used a marker around the embossed lines to help define the edges. She requested pink and green, not colors I often use together. It's really a fun color combo, although my scans don't show the pastels very well, I'm pretty happy with the way they came together and I think the Swiss Dot cuttlebug is perfect on baby notes. To add a little "cute" I put a little punched flower on the front of the onesie and used a little white liquid pearl drop in the center. Hope she likes!

RECIPE: Stamps: Stitched, SU By Ones and By Twos, Thank You by Endless Creations Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Ivory, Bo Bunny Press Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Versamark and White Detail EP Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, White Tafetta Ribbon, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Certaily Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Pearls White Opal, Small Flower Punch, Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment