Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dots & Teensy Pearls

More new SU! This is from the Bloomin' Beautiful set available in March. I am still getting the feel of my Copic markers, I really enjoy them so far and am glad I splurged. I stamped the flower in India Black, the blackest ink I know of, and used my copics to color. I cut the ovals with my nestabilities, I don't think I could make a card with out using them anymore. The red frame on both ovals is a copic marker... after I cut my oval I left it in the die and used it as a template to draw the black inner circle, removed the die, then I used a red marker to color the edge... my new favorite thing the signo pen for dots and anything else I can work in! This is the BEST white pen I have ever had. The black and white paper is from Paper Parachute and I colored in portions of the flower with a marker to help tie in a color. My favorite part of the card.... see the teensy little pearl string.... this was a find at Michael's in the Christmas ribbon they had this year, it is on a roll with red, green and white. I love it. I already started thinking about the little green ones on St. Pat's cards! The striped background is from the SU Prints Pack (hostess gift).

RECIPE: Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Thinking of You (Endless Creations) Paper: Black, White, SU Prints Pack DP, Paper Parachute B &W Other: Ticket Corner Punch, White Signo Pen, Black Brads Ink: India Black Copics: Y28, YG99, BG93, R39, R32, R37, N5, N1

4 comments:

  1. Left comment on SCS but wanted to say again that your card is beautiful, plus it never hurts to have comments on the blog too right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so gorgeous!! I'm off to check out all previous work on SCS. Thanks for sharing. I know I will be checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is off to a great start! Inspiring! (jmhutnik)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous -- I just love it -- so, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete