Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute Chick!

I know I've gone completely cutesy crazy! I think this little chick from Stampendous is just too cute... I think it would always bring a smile from whoever opened the card, how could it not? I recently purchased several little chick stamps... so more cutesy chicks to be posted soon. I paper pieced the hat and colored my chick using my Copics. I added some glitter pen here and there on her hat and in the feather to give her some glitz! I really like the Stitched background stamp. I keep thinking it would be a good pattern for a cuttlebug folder. The dark red is not not paper but fake layers I created with a Copic marker. I used the fine tip of a Rose Red and Black marker to do the little doodles around the edges of the sentiment and the chick's oval. More chick cards hatching soon!

RECIPE: Stamps: Plumeria Chick, Stitched, Misc.Sentiment Ink: India Ink, Versamark and White Detail EP, Rose Red Paper: White, Yellow, Stripes from Ginger Blossom Other: White Taffeta Ribbon, Nestabilities, Glitter Pen, White Signo Pen, Rose Red marker, Fine Tip Black Pen

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's fun! I love all the layers and your doodling.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete