|Operation Write Home Blog Hop 2013|
Woohoo!! The annual Blog Hop for Operation Write Home! Want to check out some major inspiration, click above to go to the OWH page that has all the links to all the players!
We were given simple rules for our cards today. The theme was "Thank You" and we were to pull a sketch from the OWH blog. I pulled OWH Sketch #119 to play with. You can find a ton of inspiration sketches for cards on the OWH Blog! Now on to the card!
A fun little thank you card using Impression Obsession Dies and Stamps!
Here are the Copics I used to color. And... the flowers were cut out with the coordinating die that matches the stamp, which makes it super easy!
The card is 4x 4 1/4" and opens tent style at the bottom. I added dimension with foam tape and of course a bow!!!!
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: CL465 Spring Medley Clear Set, CL427 Thank You Clear Set
- Dies: DIE073 Flower Trio Die Set by Impression Obsession, Spellbinder's Circle Nestie, DIE018-V Border Duo 2 Die by Impression Obsession, DIE001-Z Circle Shaker Frame Die by Impression Obsession,
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Olympia Green
- Paper: DP is from the Simple Stories 6x6 Summer Collection, Red, Neenah Classic Crest Natural White (ivory)
- Other: Ivory Jute String, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Perfect Layer Rulers, Foam Tape, Copics, Bow Easy Tool